Wat je als onze Internship gaat doen?
Are you looking for an interesting internship within an innovating packaging company? Then we are looking for you.
Wat verwachten we van onze Internship?
- BSc / HBO+ in a technical subject, ideally packaging technology or related science or engineering subjects
- Fluent in English
- Sufficient knowledge of IT skills.
Wat zijn je verantwoordelijkheden?
The main goal within the internship is to support the PACOMBI Packaging laboratory in research into packaging R&D, Innovation, materials studies, QC technical support and LCA inventory collection.
The PACOMBI GROUP Technical team is a small and tight knit team which processes a large amount of highly varied work. This means that the workload can be very high and deadlines can be short, but you’ll need to maintain a high quality standard of work.
You will receive considerable on-the-job training in order to meet the requirements. Ideally you are someone with the keenness to develop your technological knowledge of packaging in its widest sense.
You will work with a variety of analytical instrumentation such as XRF, Raman and FTIR spectroscopy, microscopy, as well as physical and mechanical instrumentation such as UTI and Dart Drop instruments.
Wat krijg je van ons?
- An allowance during your internship
- An interesting and challenging internship within an ambitious and fast growing packaging company
- The opportunity to be part of an unique laboratory offering added value within packaging companies but also to third parties
Agnieszka van Batavia
bij The LCA Centre
Mijn naam is Agnieszka van Batavia en ik ben Sales Executive bij The LCA Centre. Ik ben 6 jaar werkzaam bij PACOMBI GROUP, waarvan één jaar in de huidige functie.
Eén van de meest...